Processing and delivery of purchase:
1. When ordering goods, before making the payment, please await confirmation whether all the necessary quantities of goods ordered are immediately available for assembling and delivery. After order is made, you will receive (to your e-mail) confirmation of your order.
2. All prices shown are inclusive of value added tax. Shipping costs are not included.
3. Minimum order volume: 3 packages.
1. Delivery of goods
1.1. When making purchases in our E- shop, you can choose the delivery method:
- Receive an order in person, beforehand arranging it with representatives of the E-shop ( when the order is completed, our staff will contact you and arrange delivery of goods)
- Delivery of goods via postal office services to the address of Your preference in Latvia and abroad (contact us to specify international shipping costs)
2. Payment of purchase
2.1. The order is prepared and delivered only after receiving confirmation of transfer from the bank.
2.2. One can pay for goods and services via bank transfer to our account.
Bank: AS DnB banka
SWIFT: RIKO LV 2X
3.1. The buyer is responsible for the information provided when ordering. If the address data was entered incorrectly or inaccurately, the seller can not be blamed for non-delivery.
3.2. Contentious issues between seller and buyer should be resolved through negotiation, if not possible, the disputes shall be settled in accordance with Latvian legislation.
In case of any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Working hours: Monday – Friday, 10:00-17:00.